Jason is one of Sandstorm’s designers and also helps keep the office running smoothly. As a veteran of the theatre—from acting to directing, lighting to set design—he knows the value of hard work and a positive attitude. Look for his unique voice on the blog.
Giving Thanks in Our Own Way
At Sandstorm we are a team of unique people. And in recognition of that I asked our crew
“What is the most Unique, odd, or interesting Thanksgiving Tradition?”
Responses were varied, but centered around 3 main categories.
- A rowdy game of Taboo
- Board games (perhaps too passionately)
- A 1K Turkey Trot around the neighborhood that ends with Bloody Marys, orange juice, bagels, and donuts
- Video Games
- Half Price dinner fixin’s the day after
- Philosophical disagreements over potatoes
- Triple-layered Jello
- A Thanksgiving that lasts all weekend because there’s just too many good dishes to fit into one day
THINGS NOT DONE!
- Skipping Thanksgiving altogether
- James Bond marathons or Doctor Who instead of football and beer
- No special traditions at all!
No matter who you are, or how wacky your family is, Sandstorm hopes you have a pleasant, safe, and happy holiday, even if you’re not celebrating it.