Sandstorm Design is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our team!
We love overachievers. People who thrive on building relationships and want to be trusted advisors to their clients. We’re looking for people who are interested in technology, user experience, creativity, marketing, and brand. Those that want to learn something new and love to problem solve and our intrinsically motivated.
Join a creative, collaborative, and nimble team to be a major contributor to our creative UX agency’s growth by generating new leads, opportunities and driving those through the sales pipeline. This person will conduct outreach via email, calls, and social channels and work to convert those into qualified leads.
The individual will be focused on several vertical industries (specifically higher education and government), working with our internal teams to execute marketing and lead gen activities, while seeking opportunities to connect with Sandstorm’s targets.
Key job activities include:
- Uncover sales opportunities by mining lists, RFP sourcing websites, networking and industry communities, events, and other sources of potential leads.
- Leverage social channels - LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, and/or other tools to uncover leads and drive through the pipeline.
- Develop and design proposals, including follow-up, coordinating, and leading sales presentations and meetings.
- Track and report on activity and maintain Salesforce CRM tools.
- Field requests and conduct outreach to communicate Sandstorm’s core services, ranging from brand and marketing strategy to user experience and research, creative design to web development, web accessibility, and analytics.
This person has experience cultivating client relationships and will be adept at consultative sales in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment. This person understands and embraces the history, core values, and culture of our agency and exhibits exemplary communication skills.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing service and technical information and details.
- Work with leadership and team leads across our disciplines to respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), develop proposals, and close business.
- Keep CRM and Email distribution lists up to date consistently. Continue growing and adding to internal lists.
- Update job knowledge by studying service and product offerings.
- Participate in educational and networking opportunities.
- Contribute to Sandstorm marketing initiatives (blog, PR, Case Studies, and research) – to ensure business successes are shared.
- 1-3 years of sales or marketing activities in similar organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or equivalent field
- Previous experience working in agency, tech, or professional services is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and collaborate with key leads
- Must have exceptional communications skills – both written and verbal
- Must be comfortable speaking with senior leaders
- A self-starter who is comfortable conducting prospect outreach each day
- Welcomes continuous feedback and is interested in honing and improving skills
- Strong understanding of business value-based selling
- Attention to detail
Why join Sandstorm?
Our team is constantly evolving and growing both as employees and as professionals in our industry. Our culture is grounded in our three core values:
- Be Curious – Continuous, collaborative improvement is fundamental.
- Warrior Spirit – We are a team and in it together. Persevere!
- Create Joy! – Showcased by our monthly “You Rocks!” and annual events like Halloween costume contests & guacamole contests, plus other random Super Secret Sandstorm events!
Design the life you want, and build a career with us! We have amazing benefits too: 100% remote and/or hybrid work options, 4% match in your 401K, $50/month contribution into your HSA, great hours for work/life balance, paid volunteer days, paid floating holidays, and your birthday is a day off here!
Salary Range: $45,000 plus bonus structure
Please submit a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or a PDF of your resume.
US citizens or green cardholders only.
No recruiters, please.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.