Sandstorm is seeking a smart, reliable candidate who likes to wear many hats and wants to be a part of an exciting, fast-growing digital marketing agency to support our client delivery team!
Every day will offer variety, and you will constantly be juggling and prioritizing multiple projects. This is a fast-paced (and fun) role that requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail. You will play an important role in managing website projects as well as conducting research and analyzing findings to inform those projects.
- Proof and perform QA across a variety of documents and digital experiences
- Assist with writing and proposals, contracts, and presentations
- Assist with content migration and management in Drupal, WordPress and Kentico content management systems
- Develop content entry guides and assist clients with content administration training and questions
- Assist with hours reporting and new project setup in our various systems (Harvest, Smartsheet, Basecamp, Jira)
- Create tickets in Jira (task management system)
- Pull data from Google Analytics and develop quarterly reports
- Act as observer/note-taker for user interviews and usability studies
- Prepare agendas and supporting materials for client meetings and presentations
- Attend meetings for note-taking, crafting conference reports, and disseminating information as appropriate
- Learn about the organization, the organizational dynamics, clients, strategic planning initiatives, and culture to add value and be of assistance to the client delivery team
- Commit to providing excellent customer service. Regularly interact with a broad array of internal and external customers (i.e. clients, staff, and vendors) and respond professionally and appropriately
- Manage busy calendars and handle frequent, last-minute scheduling adjustments
- Handle highly confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Assist with special research projects
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to complete projects with little direction or hand-holding
- Ability to switch gears and frequently reprioritize
- “No task is too small" attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit and positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and follow up
- Customer service orientation
- Eager to learn
- Proficient in Excel
- Familiarity with content management systems (Drupal, WordPress, or Kentico) a plus
This position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is hungry to learn and continue developing their career as a project or account manager at a digital creative agency. You will be expected to consistently give your all, but you will also be able to enjoy the energetic and collaborative spirit of this close-knit organization, with the opportunity to be promoted within the organization.
Why join Sandstorm?
Our team is constantly evolving and growing both as employees and as professionals in our industry. Our culture is grounded in our three core values:
- Be Curious – Continuous, collaborative improvement is fundamental.
- Warrior Spirit – We are a team and in it together. Persevere!
- Having FUN! – Showcased by our monthly “You Rocks!” and annual events like Halloween costume contests & guacamole contests, plus other random Super Secret Sandstorm events!
Design the life you want, and build a career with us! We have amazing benefits too: 100% remote and/or hybrid work options, 4% match in your 401K, $50/month contribution into your HSA, great hours for work/life balance, paid volunteer days, paid floating holidays, and your birthday is a day off here!
Please submit a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or a PDF of your resume.
US citizens or green cardholders only.
No recruiters, please.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.