We are seeking a Senior .NET Developer with experience building websites using content management systems and deploying on Azure Cloud to join our team!
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience with building websites or applications in ASP.NET and C#, including extensive experience with MVC and Core.
- 4+ years of experience with building websites or applications in ASP.NET content management systems, particularly Sitecore and/or Kentico
- 4+ year experience with MS SQL Server database, including writing SQL
- Experience with developing API integrations using SOAP and/or REST
- Extensive experience with IIS configuration and management
- Experience with deploying and managing services on Microsoft Azure cloud hosting
- Experience with source control (Git preferred, but also Azure DevOps, TFS, or SVN)
- Experience with IIS configuration and management
- Familiarity with web standards, cross-browser, and cross-platform development techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Commitment to excellence, usability, and coding standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Familiar with Agile software development best practice
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them to technical requirements
- Experience with configuring Azure Cognitive Search and configuring websites to use Azure Search
- Experience with developing SSO integrations, particularly with Azure Active Directory
- Experience integrating with AMSes like netFORUM or Fonteva is highly desirable
- Experience with deploying and managing services on other cloud hosting platforms like Rackspace, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Experience with other .NET-based Content Management Systems like Ektron, Sitefinity, or EpiServer
- Experience with MVC Razor / Blazor
- Experience with SQL Server’s Reporting Services and Analysis Services
- Experience with other relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with PHP
- PowerShell, Bash, or other shell scripting languages
- Familiarity with other content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, Django, etc)
- Experience with mobile app development tools like PhoneGap or Apache Cordova
- CSS Preprocessors like SASS/SCSS or LESS
- Familiarity with popular UI frameworks and patterns (Bootstrap, Foundation, Material UI, etc)
- Familiarity with security and performance testing techniques
- Understanding of other server configurations (LAMP, LEMP, etc.)
- Monitoring software like New Relic or Nagios
- Web Serving Software/Architecture (Nginx, PHP-FPM, Varnish)
- Concurrent versioning systems like GitHub or BitBucket
- MS Dynamics experience is a plus
- Enterprise systems experience is a plus (CRM/ERP/etc)
- Systems integration experience is a plus
If this sounds like the right fit, apply online or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If it’s not quite right for you, please share this opportunity with someone in your network.
Who works at Sandstorm?
At our core, we are a team of compulsive problem solvers and solution-seekers; always thinking about what could be and implementing it. We play well with others and have found that clients benefit most when all partners are aligned and working well together. This follows our “Yes and” philosophy of always listening and building upon ideas, no matter where they originate. Collaboration is in our cultural DNA.
What about Culture?
Our team is constantly evolving and growing both as employees and as professionals in our industry. Job titles rarely do our staff justice. Our culture is grounded in our three core values:
- Be Curious – Continuous, collaborative improvement is fundamental.
- Warrior Spirit – We are a team and in it together. Persevere!
- Create Joy! – Showcased by our monthly “You Rocks!” and Super Secret Sandstorm events!
We have amazing benefits too! 4% match in your 401K, $1,000 stipend per year for professional development and continued learning, great hours for work/life balance including optional half-day Fridays in the summer, paid volunteer days, 2 floating holidays, 2 paid volunteer days and your birthday is a day off here!
This position will be full-time remote - Build the life you want (live anywhere within the US) and build a career with us.
US Citizens or green cardholders only.
No recruiters, please.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.